Thursday, October 17, 2019

abay Portable Mini Air Conditioner Cooling Fan

Portable Mini Air Conditioner Fan Personal Space Air Cooler The Quick Easy Way to Cool Air Conditioning Air Cooling Fan for Home

Portable Mini Air Conditioner Fan Personal Space Air Cooler The Quick Easy Way to Cool Air Conditioning Air Cooling Fan for Home

I was very skeptical when I purchased this product, But what an amazing buy! I was going to buy a traditional Air conditioner but thought I would try this, and I am so glad I did.I bought 5 pieces. I now own 2 of them and I couldn't be happier with the product.The rest I have send them to my friends.They all love it and I think we will have a cooler summer in this year.I recommend it.

It works great, I bought 3 as backups, I work in a warehouse, it gets rather warm in here during the summer. This will be the 2nd week I've used this product, its still working like a champ! Place on a level surface and if you need to move it, move it slowly, lasts me on full tilt 5-6 hours per fill up, I would suggest allowing it to run dry before storing it, do not tilt!!!!! It will leak if you tilt it. I may have to replace the filter soon after continuous use and filters can be reordered through aliexpress.Thank you seller.I love it.

Lights works well and you can change the lights you like,I think green is best.I like this color.feel great for your eyes.

I'm so glad i have such a mini cooler. The seller sends it quickly and well protects it. I bought a lot of it. And they all come to me in good condition. I have a great sale in my hometown. I think i'll buy it again and possibly more parts. Thanks to the seller. Super for excellent service and product. I recommend this seller.

I got this for myself first to use at work. Despite the fact that in winter in my office it gets hot, and fans all they do is just blow warm air. I like it! This is my personal table... Not noisy at all. Just put the water in the camera and you are ready! I liked it so much that i bought one for my colleague. Highly recommended!


Store Name: Shop4988300 Store

Rating: 5.0 / 5.0

Get it Now

Spesification

  • Remote Control Function: No
  • Timing Function: No Timing
  • Power (W): 7w
  • Voltage (V): 5V
  • Air supply mode: Rotary Vane
  • Max. Timing Limit: No Timing
  • Suspender Length: No Suspender
  • Reverse Rotating Function: No
  • Water-shortage Power-off Protection: No
  • Wind Type: Natural Wind, Sleep Wind, Prevailing Wind
  • Max. Power: <20W
  • Type: Cooling Only
  • Material: PLASTIC
  • Certification: CE
  • Controlling Mode: Mechanical Timer Control
  • Type: Ventilation Fan
  • Size: <1050MM
  • Rotary Vane Quantity: 12
  • Fan Speed: Third Gear
  • Power Source: AC
  • Application: <10㎡
  • Technology: Other
  • Usage: Home
  • Model Number: USB Mini Air Conditioner Personal Air Cooler
  • Rotation Way: Without Rotation
  • Brand Name: abay
  • Installation: Mini
  • Feature I: Humidifier Purifier 7 Colors Light Desktop Air Cooling Fan
  • Feature II: The Quick Easy Way to Cool Air Cooler
  • Feature III: USB Mini Air Conditioner,Portable Air Conditioner
  • Feature IV: airconditioner,aire acondicionado
  • Water Tank: 375ML
  • Filter: Can be taken and Washed
  • Market: Good Personal Air Cooler for Summer
  • Sale Method: Dropshipping/Retail/Wholesale

  • Description

    About the product

    1. Creates a cool personal microclimate using natural evaporative technology, best for hot dry climate

    2. 3-in-1 function: cools, humidifies, and cleans dust particles from the air for healthier breathing

    3. Cools the area in front of the device (45 sq.ft.), approximately the size of a desk, couch or bed

    4. Uses only 8W (100 times less than regular ac)

    5. Safe to use: ce, etl certified; 1-year manufacturer warranty

    ANTARCTIC AIR is a personal air cooler that allows you to create your own microclimate. Arctic Air is a 3 in 1 device: it cools, humidifies, and cleans the dust particles from the air making it healthier for you. It doesnt take much time or effort to install ANTARCTIC AIR – just pour water in the tank, plug it in and enjoy. This smart new solution for the cooling market provides a device that actually cools the air, using the size and power consumption of a small fan. People often can’t agree on the temperature of a regular wall AC and they have to share it with the whole office. Now you can have your personal cooling device - ANTARCTIC AIR. Regular central AC system is uselessly cooling the entire building, wasting your money, while you are sitting in one place. ANTARCTIC AIR is based on the natural water evaporation technology. It is the most efficient evaporative air cooler of this type. No other device is able to give that cooling performance in such a small size. Since ANTARCTIC AIR is an evaporative air cooler, it takes hot and dry air and makes it cool and moist. The performance of any evaporative air cooler depends on the temperature and relative humidity – to understand how ANTARCTIC AIR will perform in your conditions, see the temperature drop table image. ANTARCTIC AIR will work best in dry climates, but we don’t recommend using it when humidity is higher than 70% in your room

     

    Packing List

    1 * Personal Air Cooler 
    1 * USB Cable 
    1 * User Manual

    Our seller\'s shipping method ship by the special line shipping with Tracking No ,delivery time on 7-13 working days ,welcome to Drop Shipping order

    air conditionerair conditioner 6air conditioner 1air conditioner 4air conditioner 3air conditioner 5air conditioner 7air conditioner 8air conditioner 10

     


    I really like this product. It makes my sewing area cooler, which is great because it gets hot while i work. I like that it does not produce too much noise, even at the highest settings. The lights are funny, but i usually just turn them off. I also noticed that due to the fact that you have a closed door during its use, in a small room there is more water. In general, i'm happy that i made a decision to buy this because it makes my life cooler!

    We all love him so much that he works great for us. We're always so hot in our house. And it helps us solve this problem. I put the air cooler on the table to feel cool when reading or watching tv. It helps me very much. I recommend.

    Thank you, salesman. I got my package today. Everything works fine. I have this air cooler in my little classroom. It helps me feel better when i read. Very super!

    Perfect fit and i got it in good condition. This, i think, i can use for a long time. Led display is so cool. This is the first thing that air cooler with digital display. Thank you.


    Package Detail

    • Unit Type:piece
    • Package Weight:0.9kg (1.98lb.)
    • Package Size:16cm x 16cm x 21cm (6.30in x 6.30in x 8.27in)


    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment