Wednesday, October 30, 2019

JUMP USB Mini Fan Air Conditioning Blower for Eyelash Extension

JUMP USB Mini Fan Air Conditioning Blower for Eyelash Extension (Black)

JUMP USB Mini Fan Air Conditioning Blower for Eyelash Extension (Black)

Owned for 3-4 weeks:
This personal mini fan is very strong. I appreciate the fact that it can be charged instead of having to use alkaline batteries. I have only charged at once in the time I have had it. However I only use it 30 to 45 minutes a week. I use this fan to assist drying in the application of eyelash extensions, so I'm using it without a the wet sponge. The fan is very powerful, I would recommend not holding the fan closely to drying lashes.

I did not like that the charging cord did not come with a wall charging adapter.

I have bought two of these for work and home. It puts off a good amount of air for how small it is. It also holds a charge for a very long time. I haven’t had to charge mine yet since I received it. It has been months and I use it often for drying the glue for lash extensions.

use for drying lashes

Perfect for eyelash extensions, soft fan, and the battery last a long time. Will be buying again!

Works great for drying lashes


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Professional for small fan blow dry after grafting eyelash glue
  • After dry can reduce the stimulation to the eyes
  • Small size, easy to carry, enjoy the good choice in summer
  • The built-in lithium battery, T support, easy to use
  • Built-in sponge, can touch water, summer relaxed and necessary

Description

Specifications:

-Size:12*7*3cm
-Net weight:103g
-Color:Pink black
-The USB charging cable length:102.0 cm
-Battery Capacity:400mAh
-Voltage:5V
-Working current:250mA
-Charging Time:2 hours
-Working time:1-1.5 hours (After fully charged)
-Charging:Charged by USB port Method of use:
-Wet the included cool spongia and keep the water not flowing.
-Put the spongia into the slot.
-This mini fan will offer you cool wind with vapor and can effectively humidify and cool the air.
-The blue LED indicator lamp will light when this item normally operate or is charged.
-And the red LED indicator lamp will light when this item is fully charged.

Package includes:

1 x Handheld Air Condition Bladeless Portable Refrigeration Fan
1 x USB charging cord
1x Hanging Strap



So convenient and doesn’t feel cheap

Execelente y muy practico

Such a strong fan for drying eye lash extensions! I love it!

Love this! I do recommend for lash artists or hotflashes

Awesome fan for lashing

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment