Sunday, July 28, 2019

Nu-Calgon 416808 Evaporator Power,

Nu-Calgon 416808 Evaporator Power, 1-Gallon

Nu-Calgon 416808 Evaporator Power, 1-Gallon

GREAT STUFF TO CLEAN AN AC EVAPORATOR. MY EVAPORATOR IS SO MUCKED UP WITH MOLD AND DIRT THAT I HAVE TO USE ANOTHER GALLON. HAS REALLY BEEN FORSAKEN. THE FIRST GALLON WITH A 3 TO 1 RATIO REALLY CLEANED MOST OF IT THOUGH WITH A 1 GALLON CHEMICAL SPRAYER. JUST ADJUST THE NOZZLE TO BULLET SO IT REALLY GETS IN THE DUCTS DEEP. LET IT SIT FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES AND THEN RINSE WITH A GALLON OF WATER THROUGH THE SPRAYER. REPEAT THIS 3 TIMES PER GALLON OF CHEMICAL.

The central air in my new place kept crapping out last year and after several wallet-busting repairs I found out that the evaporator was caked up (another expensive repair). I found this product and was able to get it quite clean without even using the entire gallon; I've purchased two more gallons to make sure I get it spotless.
This stuff is so easy to use - it's practically foolproof.

Seems to make a lot of solution. From what I remember of my organic chemistry, it looks like a combination of a detergent and an alcohol. Came quickly in the mail. I used it on my 12 yr old mitsubishi split system in my master bedroom (this is the first time I cleaned the evaporator), using a one-gallon spray pump. It does clean the air handling unit pretty well: areas at the base of the fins (in the valleys) are very very clean. Most of the wastewater actually drained down the drainage tube. I still had to brush off the lint that stuck to the top of the fins (gently, with a toothbrush), and the large plastic bag that I used as a catch-all caught this. A/C is now cold! I did not buy any kits to collect the wastewater. I used a large plastic bag that a new bedframe was in. It worked fine. I just used painter's tape to secure it to the air handling unit but also left the bottom of the plastic bag in a large ice cooler chest. I made a gallon of the solution and now I have a fair amount left over. I thought I could clean the a/c units in my cars but the evaporators are difficult to access. I then used some of it to clean the fins on air handling units in our Central Air, but even after 12 yrs of use, the central air AHU's were still pretty clean anyway. Maybe I would have had an easier time cleaning the fins if I had a pump sprayer that could spray with more force. The price does vary over the internet. I got mine for about $36.

Highly recommend for indoor evaporator coil cleaning. Leaves very nice smell and helps to clean not only coil but pan and drain line. Easy to dilute and perfect quantity and container for storing and using twice a year. I recommend using this product with a wand sprayer vs a spray bottle so you can get into the nooks and crannies of the evaporator box and coil.

As the title said, it made heat exchanger from an old heat pump furnace unit look like new. The furnace was installed in 1986 in a house with at least two pets at all times during that time.
I sprayed on the cleaner good and heavy, let it sit 1/2 an hour, then rinsed it with a garden hose. The stuff that came out of there!!!!! I sprayed it and left it again, then rinsed again and it was bright aluminum color, and could see through coils completely with flashlight.
Instructions say rinsing wasn't required, but with amount of heavy visible crud I could see, I think it helped.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nu-Colon Inc. (NUCAC)
  • Genuine Replacement Part
  • Refrigerator-replacement-parts

Description

This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item: Motors and Armatures (MOTQD) 11013 Eva Power 1 Gal.



Used it to clean the condenser on my car and it dropped my ac down 20 degrees!! My car blows ice cold now!!

Nu- Calgon is a good brand, I use some of their other products as well. This cleaner is light/medium duty, made for evaporators (but works on condensers) and is no rinse.

This stuff works like magic. Our son used this on either side of the indoor fins. It cut the dirt almost like magic. When we started you couldn't see any light through the fins. By the time we were done it looked brand new. I would recommend it.

It works well as advertised. Used as directed to clean our split a/c system and it really did a great job. It eliminated the odors from mold and mildew in our Mitsubishi Mr. Slim

Dunno what more you can say, it foams and gets soapy and seems to remove the nasties that are in the evaporator and fan on my mini split. Worth the cost!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment