Thursday, October 3, 2019

Honeywell Double Blade 16 Pedestal Fan Black With Remote Control, Oscillation, Auto-Off & 3 Power

Honeywell Double Blade 16 Pedestal Fan Black With Remote Control, Oscillation, Auto-Off & 3 Power Settings

Honeywell Double Blade 16 Pedestal Fan Black With Remote Control, Oscillation, Auto-Off & 3 Power Settings

Bought this because of the reviews and did not want to spend a ton of $$$.
This fan is GREAT!!!! it is quite, has lots of perks, timer, adjustable speed, neck, remote!!!!
It is not to heavy but not to light, base is a GREAT size..
We use it to push the wood fire warmth though the house.
What I did not expect was how tough it really is, We have a dog that has seizures and before I could get to the fan our 110 pound Rhodesian Ridge-back with the strength 10 when seizing hit it knocking it into the stove and on to the hard mantel, our focus was of course our dog not the fan.
By the time we were able to gather ourselves the fan had been on the floor, the neck was in such a position I thought it was broke, it had been on and was no longer running.
I said to myself, well the extra insurance wont replace THAT!!!
My husband picked it up, unplugged it, got it looking normal, NOTHING was broke, he plugged it back in and off it went!!! WELL it happened AGAIN!!!! SAME!!! results and it has been 2 weeks and still running like a champ!!!!
SO I would say we HIGHLY RECOMMEND this fan!!!!

I like having a fan on at night to drown out background noise. My old fan was on it's last legs so I went looking for another. I first got a floor fan but it was way too powerful and even at it's lowest setting is faster and louder than this or my old fan at their highest settings and at it's highest setting was in danger of flying across the room.

This fan at it's lowest setting is fine most of the time and medium setting is the most ever needed. So far it seems to be holding up well. Only time will tell how long it will last before it needs to be replaced but most reviews say this is a quality fan.

I bought three of these, two for my kids' upstairs bedrooms, and they work phenomenally! The ceiling fans aren't so great in our rental house and these definitely do the job. I put them all together myself. Easy peasy lemon squeezey. Haven't used the remotes yet, need to get batteries. The fan itself is great, puts out a lot of wind and we love the features. I read a lot of reviews and although this one had a few negative, it was overwhelmingly positive. So far, no disappointments.

I only gave it four stars because the first fan they sent me was missing parts, but I got the replacement quicker than I thought. However, the air on this fan feels amazing. I live in Florida and I have no shade near my house, so my room gets really hot during the day. This fan's low speed is my old fan's high speed. It feels amazing and keeps my room cool. Also, it was pretty simple to assemble

This fan is really nice, the remote controls every function meaning I can always have the fan point itself to me in bed. Blows a nice amount of air on low while also being extremely quiet, and it can blow air if you need it to. The remote can be finicky with aiming


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • POWERFUL & QUIET COOLING: This fan features double blade configuration with 3 speed settings & oscillation for wide area cooling in medium to large rooms. It features easy-to-use electronic controls including an auto-off timer as well as a remote control
  • CUSTOMIZABLE COOLING: This fan offers oscillation for whole room cooling plus a unique customizable experience with 3 power settings plus 3 breeze options: variable, breezy and constant. The remote control makes it easy to operate from across the room.
  • INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well. Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans -- find one for every room in the house.
  • HONEYWELL FANS: The right fan helps cool you off & improves airflow in your room or home. Give your air conditioner & wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption & costs. Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs.
  • HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve air circulation & energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell fans. Compare to tower fans, oscillating fans, desk fans & similar fans from Dyson, Blizzard, Turbo, Holmes, Vornado, and Pelonis.

Description

Presenting the Honeywell Comfort ControlTM Stand Fan/Pedestal Fan with double blades that deliver 15% more* air volume for powerful whole room cooling! This fan offers a unique customizable cooling experience with 3 power settings plus 3 breeze options; variable, breezy and constant. This fan gives you the power to select from multiple settings so you can satisfy all your cooling needs. The remote control makes it easy to operate your fan from across the room. Oscillation helps make the whole room feel cooler and the auto-off timer can turn the fan off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours.



Directions were a little hard to understand but in fairness I'm not good at putting things together. I was able to figure it out. All the different settings are kinda weird, I just stick to the normal setting. It's not very loud and moves the air well, basically does everything a fan should. The remote is nice

I LOVE this fan... I can hardly notice that it's on when on low, but it still moves plenty of air. The construction of this fan is amazing as well, with a super sturdy base and metal cage (most fans are straight up plastic). The ONLY complaint I have is that it's about a half foot shorter when adjusted to the maximum height setting than my last fan, but I'm dealing with it. I use it to circulate heat from wood stove whose blower broke a few years ago.

Very quiet and it really kicks out the air. Love the remote! And very easy to put together. Took about 8 mins to assemble. Well, after you get through the packaging tape and foam. It's packed very well. Very happy with my purchase.

In full disclosure, I am old! And not mechanically inclined. I was a girly girl. The fan arrived earlier than expected. Yay. I had no trouble putting together the top. The little thingees -clips- holding the front to the back worked as they should. There was a bit of a struggle with the bottom. There is a screw that holds the base onto the stand that was defiant. But I won. For me, the problem came when I tried to attach the top and the bottom. The hand grip that needs to be loosened to release the extension piece, wouldn't loosen. I won't tell you all that I did in an attempt to accomplish this. But it will take two priests and a medic to get my soul back. My daughter came over the next day and within 3 minutes had the grip loosened and the fan up and running. So make of that what you will. It's attractive
It runs well. It's very quiet. Too quiet to be background noise in the bedroom for me. It has a wide range. Cooled the room in minutes. I am very satisfied with it.

This fan is absolutely fantastic! Our master bedroom is perpetually hot, and this helps move the air a lot, and keeps the room cooler. The double blades definitely make a difference for air flow as well. You can't go wrong with this fan.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment