Saturday, October 12, 2019

Whirlpool WPEC12GW 214 Cfm Indoor White Evaporative Air

Whirlpool WPEC12GW 214 Cfm Indoor White Evaporative Air Cooler

Whirlpool WPEC12GW 214 Cfm Indoor White Evaporative Air Cooler

I bought this air cooler online..i live in Hawaii in a shipping container home...my shipping container home gets Hot! This a.c. is a life saver!!! This thing works great...!!! Low wattage..i run it off one 275 watt solar panel and one battery ...and run it all day!!! Anyway...normally I don't take the time to write a review...but this thing just kicks butt!! Had to tell everybody!! Best buy I've made in a long time...Aloha from Hawaii!

Just in time for a hot day in southwest Colorado-- works great

I bought two to cool the bedrooms of an apartment built in the 1930s that does not have A/C. These are light weight, easy to roll around, easy to set up and they work very well. I would recommend.

Handy. Not as cold as I was hoping when the temps get over 90, but it works decently.

Works great and has cut down on my electric bill since I can set the air conditioner at a higher temp at night.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Evaporative air cooler for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 428 sq. Ft
  • Best for use in areas where the air is hot with low humidity
  • Recommended humidity level is 60Percent or less for maximum efficiency
  • 214 cfm air flow for optimum cooling
  • Water pump protection system; tank capacity up to 1.59 gallons

Description

The Whirlpool 214 cfm indoor evaporative air cooler offers an effective, low cost cooling option in areas with dry heat, such as the Southwest region of the United States. The low power Consumption of a mere 110 watts will save you a noteworthy amount on your energy Bill in comparison to the cost of running a standard air conditioner. This unit is designed for indoor use in open environments equipped with cross ventilation up to 425 square feet. Three fan speeds and automatic louvers evenly distribute cool air after it is sifted through the filter, providing a fresh, clean breeze throughout your room. For those living in more humid climates, consider Whirlpool's portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners.



I placed this kitty corner from the air-conditioner and this really helped keep the room temp down, during the very hot days. During the hottest days, I put lots of ice cubes and cold water from the refrigerator in it really helped. Now that it is in the high 70's and low 80's, I turn it on just to keep a nice breeze.

Like that this cooler holds a lot of water or ice, so it runs for at least 6 hours depending on humidity..cools pretty good. Also like that when off it closes vents, and looks sleek and clean.

I ordered this air cooler to try to keep my electric bill as low as possible this summer. It came in handy right after it was delivered when temperatures soared into the 90's. I have it set up in my family room and it keeps the family room and kitchen cool. The only minus is having to fill the water tank every 4-6 hours if it's running nonstop. Other than that, I consider it a very good purchase.

Where’s the remote??

Awesome product

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment