Saturday, October 19, 2019

PRECISIONAIRE 10155.011212 "EZ Flow Spun Fiberglass" Disposable Furnace Filter 12"x12"x1" (Pack of

PRECISIONAIRE 10155.011212 "EZ Flow Spun Fiberglass" Disposable Furnace Filter 12"x12"x1" (Pack of 12)

PRECISIONAIRE 10155.011212

I needed more flow for an overheating furnace so got these and they helped a lot. The end solution was return ducts with built in filter holders to really expand the intake. These filter OK with a lower particle trap rating and give a high flow. If that is what you need then perfect.

These work nicely for our master bedroom AC. They don't put a strain on the AC itself with too much stuffing.

I need two of these per month for my A/C unit and got tired of trying to find the right size locally (no one seems to carry these around here anymore!). So I took a chance that these would work well and ordered a 12-pack. They fit in my A/C perfectly, filter the air perfectly, and since I'm just throwing them out once a month, I'm pretty happy with the price, too. If I had terrible allergies or lived in a dusty place I might need to find something that has a tighter weave, but I'm quite satisfied with these. Exactly what I needed.

I've been using these for 11 years for my central AC system. My HVAC support guys say this is the product to buy - much better than pleated filters.

So much prettier than the green or white ones. Seems to be just as advertised and I am sure it will keep my air ducts nice and tidy


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 12" x 12" x 1"
  • EZ Flow Spun Fiberglass
  • Disposable Furnace Filter
  • Metal Retainer On Air Exit Side Only
  • Flat Panel

Description

The Flanders Flat Panel EZ flow is a standard grade furnace filter of the same type that has been protecting furnaces and central air conditioners around the world for over 50 years. The filtering medium is continuous filament spun glass. The frame is made with one continuous piece of chipboard to guard against corner separation and is strengthened by a metal retainer. For peak equipment protection and energy efficiency, these filters should be changed monthly in periods of high use. This filter is effective against the following contaminants: household dust, as well as debris and lint. Lasts up to 30 days. UL Class II rated. Protects heating and air conditioning equipment. Sturdy chipboard frame and metal retainer contributes to filter strength. Available in numerous sizes, and comes in a pack of 12.



Fit well seem to filter pretty good. A little more filter media would get the 5th star

A years supply of A/C filters for just over $2 each! Good Value! Good quality too

My air conditioner has no problem. If my air conditioner likes it, it’s fine by me

The Box stores stopped stocking this size. A lot easier to order a years worth on line. No driving No disappointment.

Great quality for the price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment