Thursday, October 10, 2019

O2COOL 10" Battery Operated Fan - Portable Smart Power Fan with AC Adapter & USB Charging Port for

O2COOL 10" Battery Operated Fan - Portable Smart Power Fan with AC Adapter & USB Charging Port for Emergencies, Camping & Travel Use (Orange)

O2COOL 10

I was looking for a good battery operated fan for when we went quading and camped in the dessert, since I have a 3 year that needs to nap. This fan had great reviews so i decided to try it. It was The Perfect Fan for the trailer, it kept it super cool, it was quiet too was a plus for nap time and the battery lasted hours after being charged. A few friends seen it and loved it and asked where i got it!!

Being using O2COOL fans for more than 10 years, and they are very reliable and durable, and any additional fixture on new models its definitely an improvement.
Excellent appliance, selection of power source is great, having: an internal rechargeable battery, uses alkaline batteries (D), and external power.
LED power indicator shows in which mode the unit is operating, and detachable base support makes it easy to adjust to different surface.

This fan is AMAZING! I am one of those people who cannot sleep without a fan. This has so many different options so I never have to go without. I can plug it in conventionally, use it while plugged into a cigarette lighter, charge the rechargeable battery, or use regular batteries. It is small enough to be mobile and take with me. I also love that it has a port to charge my cell phone from as well.

Does what we need (barely) since we have a place in the Desert and wanted an emergency backup fan that could run on our little spare power source without using up the battery too fast. This thing blows a fair amount of air a short distance depending on what you have it hooked up to. More power or fresh batteries = more breeze. On its builtin batteries can add sufficient breeze for ONE person nearby. With a strong power source you can set it back far enough for two people. We have more powerful fans (Tornado) for when we have unlimited 120 wall power - but something like this on 12v (like your cigarette lighter) can run MUCH MUCH longer since it uses so little juice at 12v. This can even run from our little AICKAR 19800 emergency brick that we keep in the car for jumping it (btw, that silly power pack has a LOT of power options if the price is right) ... Again, we think this is fine - but don't expect much breeze on the "built-in battery" or 12v.

We bought this fan in case of a power outage for an extended time. However we have used it when in the garage and working on something or in the lanai where an outlet is not available. It is quiet and works well for one person. It is light weight and easy to move around. It is very handy. I think it will be more useful then I anticipated.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • USED FOR EMERGENCIES & TRAVELING: Perfect for camping, traveling, outdoor summer fun & activities. Ideal for power outages. This AC adapter plugs into any automobile for power and may also be used to charge its batteries.
  • SMART POWER TECHNOLOGY: Multiple power source options available. This box fan will Adjusts its power to the strongest power source option at the moment. Includes a built in USB POWER PORT for charging your cell phone or other mobile devices.
  • POWER SOURCES OPTIONS: Use the built-in rechargeable power, plug-in with the AC or DC adapters (included), or replace with 8 D-Cell batteries (not included).
  • SUPERIOR FEATURES: Patented 10 inch fan blades for more efficient airflow and low noise, 2 speed options, battery powered & tilts for directional air flow & stable base with stabilizing feet.
  • PORTABLE & COMPACT: Convenient flip-up handle that allow you to take the cool anywhere you want to go. Compact design makes it great for travel; easy to carry and store.

Description

ABOUT OUR O2COOL SMART POWER® FAN:
O2COOL's 10-inch portable fan is perfect for indoor and outdoor activities, use in a hot office, dorm or school, while traveling in a car or camping, at the gym, on a picnic and especially during a power outage.

AWESOME DESIGN:
Designed with an outer orange color shell, for an easy detect at night or while at an emergency and power outage. Trendy color & design for kids and teenagers to enjoy!

SPECIFICATIONS:
Patented Smart Power® technology
Blade size: 10 inches
Number of speeds: 2
Built in USB Power Port
Tilts for directional air flow
Stable base with stabilizing feet
Number and Type of Alkaline Batteries: 8 D-Cell batteries
Rechargeable batteries: Included
12V/1Amp AC Adapter: Included
12V Adapter: Included
Rechargeable Battery Life - up to 5 hours
Alkaline Battery Life - up to 56 hours on Low Speed and up to 37 hours on High Speed depending on brand of batteries selected
Product Dimensions (retail packaging): 4.41" x 11.97" x 13.31"



Will be great for an emergency use has every availability car charger battery electric
I live in a hurricane area the only thing it's probably my problem I thought it was a big one I didn't realize it was just a small one probably for your face and upper chest area like a desktop
Not sure if they make a bigger model

This is the fan of my dreams. I bought this because we camp with no electric sometimes. Since I like to have a fan on at night, I am able to charge this during the day in the truck DC outlet. It then will run on low all night long, approx. 8 hours. I have not tried running it on high at night on the built in battery. I have also used it with the D batteries. That can get expensive but good to have that option also. Runs great on electric also. The adjustible fan blade is nice also. I just have to remember to set the switch back to 'off' after charging. Very happy with this fan and I may get another.

I love how the battery charges while I am hooked up, you can move the head up and down, very light weight. I use it mostly in my screened tent to help blow the air around but I have let it run all night on the battery in the bedroom of my RV when I was not hooked up to keep the air by my bed flowing. No, it is not as powerful of my Vornado fan but it does the job.

Works well in my solar powered RC airplane trailer. Only pulls about 8 watts on high. It doesn’t have extremely powerful airflow but it works well in smaller spaces. I have it on a workbench in that trailer and use it when I’m in there working on planes and charging batteries. I didn’t install the 8 “D” batteries because I didn’t see a need with solar power and the fans internal rechargeable battery. Price is a little high though. It would have been a better value at around 29.00 instead of the current price.

This fan is used on a daily basis no matter where I go. At home at night to blow onto me. At night in the RV or tent, it is used all night. The different options truly make it indispensable!!!! I use all of the different ways to power it. This is my 5th fan. I LOVE IT almost as I love my wife. I pray they never stop making them. I will always buy more. They are INCREDIBLE!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment