
I like this fan overall, and I am using it for a light, cooling breeze in my bedroom.
Pros:
1. This fan has two speeds, and it is really quiet at the low airflow setting; but on the high airflow setting, it has a mild, soft, toy-airplane sound that is less conducive to sleeping for those who have good hearing and are light sleepers; but the higher speed setting can easily be used in a daytime setting such as an office or kitchen.
2. On its lowest airflow setting, this fan generates a gentle breeze that can be detected slightly even at six feet away -- this is the setting I use in my small bedroom.
3. It is truly energy-saving, because it requires very little electrical power (USB powered) in comparison to other fans furnished with electrical-outlet plugs. However, you will need a good UL-approved adaptor if you want to plug it in a wall outlet as I have done by my bed. Otherwise, you need to plug it into another type of USB port such as those of a computer.
4. The pleasant, soft, light-blue coloring of this fan seems to correspond to and represent its gentle operation and function.
Cons:
1. It is constructed of low density, slightly flexible, plastic material which renders it light in weight and somewhat fragile, so don't manhandle it or drop it on a hard floor -- minus 1 star for fragility.
Again, overall, this is an excellent fan for use in a limited area such as a desktop or by a bed; This is my opinion.
Update 4/24/16: I have used this fan in my bedroom (10' x 14') almost every night to produce a gentle overall circulation of air at low speed.
It still is operating perfectly and uses very little electricity with a UL-approved wall outlet adapter.
I am so happy and proud to be an owner of HALOFUN Air Conditioner Fan. The purpose of purchasing this product is to carry it with me when I travel. It's so compact, light and quiet that you can have it on all night while you sleep. very happy so far!
I love this little diffuser. Easy to fill and works well. It adds a nice relaxation element to my hectic work day.
I really like this. I didn't want something that looks like a hunk of white plastic, and this really goes with my hodge podge decorating aesthetic. The colors are gorgeous and there are so many to choose from if you don't want to have it automatically cycle through them all. If I have it too close to my bed, the occasional gurgling distracts me and I can't sleep. I also have to use more than two drops of essential oil to be able to smell it. Maybe that's because neither the heat or the AC are running right now so there's not a lot of air movement in my house.
This diffuser is gorgeous and I love mine. I will caution you though, the one I have is the second one I've owned in a week. The first one I got didn't have any mist come out for more than about 2-3 seconds. I didn't notice at first (I saw the mist come out and thought great! and left the room) and left it running for hours while i had company. By the time people left and I realized that nothing was coming out, it had gotten so hot that the water actually burned my hand as I was opening it up to see why nothing was coming out. Amazon worked with me to get a new one and the replacement has been great and no issues at all. I would just make sure yours is actually working properly before you leave it running!

Feature Product
- 【4-in-1 COOLING】: HALOFUN portable air conditioner humidifies, purifies and chills the air using exclusive NANO filter paper. Let you create your own personal comfort zone. Please note HALOFUN Air Cooler is designed for personal use only and doesn't cool rooms.
- 【ANION COLD WIND】: Air conditioners produce anion air at the same time they produce cold air. They not only purify the air and improve the living environment, can also help regulate the body's metabolism and delay cell aging. It is a good product for improving the quality of life.
- 【EASY TO USE】Just add water to water tank and plug in, you can enjoy the cool air; portable handle and lightweight design, very easy and convenient to carry, perfect for home and office. Build-in breathing LED light makes it a great night light for your desk and bedroom.
- 【PORTABLE HANDLE】: Portable design, small size, you can easily carry it out, very suitable for homes, offices, outdoor picnics, etc. On summer, just press the switch to enjoy the air-cool, is your summer life's best partner.
- 【MULTIPLE POWER SUPPLY METHODS】: Three power supply methods, you can use the USB port of mobile devices such as laptops for power supply. Use the charger to supply power through the wall outlet. With mobile power supply, 10000 mAh can use 12 hours, don't worry about power failure.
Description
HALOFUN Portable USB Air Conditioner, Your Summer Life's Best Partner!
Nano Fliter
Anion nano filter, using high-tech filter element, will filter contaminate into anion, which will produce cold effect after chemical change after water contact. The filter element can be used for 6-10 months, according to personal use to replace the new filter element.
3 Wind Mode
3 mode adjustment, control freely, low mode away hot; medium mode, wind and comfort make you feel cool and not cold; high mode, let you instantly feel the feeling of winter. Allowing you to enjoy a different cool wind.
3 Power Supply Methods
3 power supply methods, you can use the USB port of mobile devices such as laptops for power supply. Use the charger to supply power through the power adapter. With mobile power supply, 10000 mAh can use 12 hours, don't worry about power failure.
Widely Applicable
Lightweight carrying belts can be used in office, kitchen, library, camping out, reading, and power outage, allowing you to enjoy cool anytime, anywhere.
Tip: After injecting ice water, wait 20 minutes for the best cool effect!
Warranty
We promise 180-Day Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Limited Product Warranty.
If you have any issue with your product, contact us and our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Acting on your dream, Don't Wait, Scroll up and CLICK the "ADD to CART" Button NOW!
When I originally purchased this product a little under a week ago, my first review posted of it was 3-stars and my initial issue of it was that it claims to be a noiseless device but there is a slight sound of water mildly-boiling inside it. Within a day, I received an email from the lovely Sunvalleytek customer service team who swiftly arranged a replacement because they believe that I have received a defective unit. They were very helpful and friendly.
I am here to edit my review to let you guys know that although the new unit I received is slightly quieter (less boil/running water sound), it is still in fact not noiseless. I don't mind the sound of it to be honest and it even adds somewhat of a zen garden type experience to hear it, but I really think that such a great product should not claim to be noiseless as it causes more problems with the customers and the company.
Overall, this is a great product and am happy I own it and I think you will too.
I bought this fan specifically because of the USB power source. Being a middle-aged woman I sometimes generate my own heat wave. I take quilting classes in a room that sometimes is a bit warm for me. I simply plug my fan into my small power strip (also from Amazom) that I use for my sewing machine. It works like a charm.
Pros:
Quiet
Size
USB plug
Light weight
Puts out plenty of breeze
Nice color
Can stand alone or clip to desk - removable base
Cons: none at this time
This is a beautiful set. Lightweight, which is great. I like more of a bedspread than coverlet or comforter. This works great. Turned the long way, it goes pretty close to the floor on the sides. This is a full size bed.
A very nice looking fan that blows super cold air! Bought it for work but thought it was too high quality so I keep it on my nightstand and took an older off brand fan to work. I think Opolar is a great company!! They emailed me after the purchase and asked if I had questions or concerns. NO other company has done that (and I buy a LOT on Amazon). I'm going to order another Opolar fan & take it to work. Makes no sense that I'm keeping the goodness at home, and the older off brand fan is just not cold enough.
I LOVE THIS. It has an elegant style that blends easily with my decor. The LED colors are really cool and easily changed - again nothing too harsh. It looks so nice. The cool mist is just enough to scent my bedroom without worrying about an open flame. Highly recommend and will be buying more as gifts!







0 comments:
Post a Comment