Tuesday, September 17, 2019

BONTIME Mini Air Conditioner Fan, 3 Speed Personal Space Evaporative Air Cooler, Mini Desk Electric Cooling

BONTIME Mini Air Conditioner Fan, 3 Speed Personal Space Evaporative Air Cooler, Mini Desk Electric Cooling Fan for Home, Dorm, Office(Blue)

BONTIME Mini Air Conditioner Fan, 3 Speed Personal Space Evaporative Air Cooler, Mini Desk Electric Cooling Fan for Home, Dorm, Office(Blue)

I will likely update my review. It's a nice little bunny fan, surprisingly powerful on high. It has white and red LED lights that you can switch between. With my experience, it'll last between and hour or two, depending on whether it's on low or high and whether you have the lights on. Mine stopped working within two weeks, but the seller responded fairly quickly, so I will revise after I receive the new one and use it a bit.

I use this product on my diaper changing table to fan my baby’s bottom dry when changing his diaper. It works perfectly for this. He loves it. The light is also helpful during nighttime changes. The color changing light is a fun distraction for baby. And I use the fan to blow the mobile hanging over his changing table for another great distraction while I change him. A few times he’s grabbed it and stuck his fingers in the blades but it is gentle and stops, it doesn’t hurt. I’ve used it for 8 months with no issues. I only use it for a couple minutes every day though.

I like this product not only because this is really cute and handy but rechargable. Its pocket size with lights or you can turn it off. You can also adjust the speed of the fan into two levels. Very awesome. What I dont like about it is it turns off after awhile of using even if its on charge. Maybe to cool it down when the battery gets hot. Other than that. I dont have any complain. Very nice little fan I take to work everyday.

 Love this fan! My video makes it sound louder than it actually is, I was just trying to demonstrate the different speeds and lights. It’s the perfect little desk fan, and I love that I can carry it with the strap if I decide to. Nice air flow, and cute design. Also love that it charges with USB!

Cute fan for all ages! :) very powerful for such a small fan!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ❄3-in-1 Air Cooler - This personal air conditioner fan can cool, humidify and purify the air around you. Keeps you cool and skin moisture, more healthier than staying in air-conditioned room all day long. An efficient alternative to an air conditioning unit as well as an efficient replacement for a fan
  • ❄3 Wind Speeds - This Mini Air Cooler has 3 speeds (high/medium/low) and 2 modes (fan/fan+humidification) for your choice. The wind outlet blade can be 120 degrees adjusted up and down like air conditioner, no fan blades expose
  • ❄420ml Water Tank for Longer-lasting Coolness. Simply fill the water tank with water, small ice cube, essential oil. The large capacity water tank produces humid air for 6 hours with the evaporative technology, bringing you longer-lasting coolness
  • ❄Energy Efficient & Non-Freon. 18w personal cooler fan, compared with traditional electric fan those are 55W-60W, is low energy consumption as a simple small circular fans and no freon need
  • ❄Compact Size & Space Saving: this Mini Air Conditioner Fan(9.56 x5.71x 3.94inch) is really space saving and economic. Thus, it can fit nicely in work spaces, dorm rooms, offices and more. You can take it out for camping, travelling thanks to its lightweight design

Description

Enjoy Your Mist Humidify Cooling Summer
The BONTIME powerful & compact air cooler pulls warm air from the room through its evaporative water filter to fill any space with cool and fresh air. It can provide a comfortable sleep through the night for you with the whisper-quiet fan.

About This Item:
❄Natural evaporative technology, cooling, humidifying and purifying dust particles from the air for healthier breathing
❄Adding ice cubes and essential oil with water together for more cooling and fresh wind
❄Cools the area in front of the device (45 sq.ft.), approximately the size of a desk, couch or bed
❄420ml large capacity water tank, up to 3-4 hours humidifiering time
❄High-quality material, excellent workmanship
❄Freon free, energy efficient & eco-friendly
❄Lightweight & portable, only 9.56inch height, easy to carry
❄Application: office, room, living room, etc

More Details:
- Material: ABS
- Color: blue / white
- Size: 9.56 x 5.71 x 3.94inch
- 3 modes (High / Medium / Low)
- Water Tank: 420ml
- Spray time: 3-4 hours

Package Included:
1 x Mini Air Cooler
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual

How to Use?
1. Pull out the water tank and pour water into it
2. Connected the AC adapter to the home power
3. Press the power key to turn it on. Then, press the cooling key

Please Note:
24 Hours Online Satisfied Customer Service: please contact us for any question, we will give you a satisfied solution in 24 hours
Please keep the air cooler on a level surface during use, tilting the unit may cause water leaked out of the base
Please do not overfill the water tank
Keep out of reach of children unless supervised by an adult



Love this small desk fan, but my only concern is, it only seems to work while plugged in, even charging it for a full day take it off the charger and it does not work only when its plugged in, other than that its super cute, super quite, and keeps me cool in my stuffy office =)

I saw this fan on YouTube and had to get it it’s so cute guys in my purse and the colors are so pretty

Nice size and all but the screen over the blades "buzzed" a little. I put a small piece of paper between the housing and the screen and dampened the buzz.

This fan is everything I hoped for.. strong wind blows from the fan.. I love the tilt feature I will sweat at times when doing my makeup this helps so much.. would def reccomend a little small though

This little fan packs a big punch!! I use it on my night stand and it has been great on the nights when it is not quite hot enough for the overhead fan. Love it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment