Saturday, June 15, 2019

Yescom Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Fan Humidifier with Remote Control Ice Boxes Energy Saving Indoor Home

Yescom Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Fan Humidifier with Remote Control Ice Boxes Energy Saving Indoor Home Office 65W

Yescom Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Fan Humidifier with Remote Control Ice Boxes Energy Saving Indoor Home Office 65W

I love this fan , it’s spring season so I still don’t know how it works on summer but for the moments I’m very satisfied with this product I had to turn off afew time cuz get too 😎 cool I love it !! I used other two fan in other direction , for keep the room fresh and cool I only do not like when I put the water spread out on the floor a little big i didn’t like it.

I re-edit my comment about this product
Now it’s summer time and it’s not feel cool
It’s so low flow air even when I put ice cubes and water i still can feel it 😔now I’m kind of disappointed ☹️

This little evaporative cooler is exactly what my bedroom needed when I turn my AC off in the evening, it's much better than just a fan going, it's water reservoir handles my needs all night long and them some, it comes with two ice packs which are nice to cool the water. I'd recommend this one.

Works great. Fast shipping. Has more options than I thought it would.

Good product

This is by far the best thing I've bought in a long time. I work nights so sleeping during the day in summer is hell. Even without the ice packs the results are instant and wounderous. It was delivered half an hour ago and I already love it. It's also 90° out lol. It is a bit loud but I can not complain with the beautifully cool air blowing in my face. This unit is everything I hoped for and more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Portable remote control evaporative air cooler with 7L capacity water tank; Versatile air cooler can be used as a fan or humidifier
  • Auto swing louvers left-right in 120 degree, manual up-down to adjust blowing direction; Cooling pad and ice boxes enhance cooling performance
  • Material: ABS Plastic, 100% Copper Motor; UL certificated plug; Power: 65W; Overall Dimension: 11" x 11-2/5" x 27-2/5" (280x290x695mm)
  • Three fan modes: normal/natural/sleep; Three air speeds (H/M/L): 10m/s, 8.5m/s, 7.5m/s; Noise level: ≤60dB
  • The compact and lightweight air cooler is easy to carry and storage, and fits discreetly in most spaces. 4 caster wheels make it easy to move your unit from room to room.

Description

This indoor portable Evaporative Air Cooler is versatile, which can be used as a fan or humidifier. Improved control panel and remote control will bring easier and more convenient use. It is energy saving and perfect for using in home, office, dorm, etc.

Features:

- Sleek and compact design, improved control panel
- Versatile air cooler can be used as a fan or humidifier
- Auto swing louvers left-right in 120 degree, manual up-down to adjust blowing direction
- Cooling pad and ice boxes enhance cooling performance
- Half detachable water tank with water pump
- Visible window on the front side help you see water level conveniently and clearly
- Detachable dust filter, can be cleaned easily
- Switch makes water tank fix
- Environment friendly and energy saving
- The compact and lightweight air cooler is easy to carry and storage, and fits discreetly in most spaces. 4 caster wheels make it easy to move your unit from room to room.
- UL certificated plug

Specifications:

- Material: ABS Plastic, 100% Copper Motor
- Power: 65W
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Water Tank Capacity: 7L
- Noise Level: ≤60dB
- Air Flow: 300m³/hour
- Three Fan Modes: Normal/Natural/Sleep
- Timer: 0-7.5 hours
- Three Air Speeds (H/M/L): 10m/s, 8.5m/s, 7.5m/s
- Overall Dimension: 11" x 11-2/5" x 27-2/5" (280x290x695mm)
- Weight: 12lbs (5.45kg)

Package Contents:

- 1x Air Cooler
- 2x Ice Boxes
- 4x Wheels
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Manual



It is perfect for cooling the area I need cooler than the rest of the house! Excellent product!

A very good product

Works good!

I love it!!!!!!!!!

 Really cools a room !! Me and my husband struggled a couple nights ago because he wanted to keep a fan on . And it did keep blowing which essentially made us feel cold . But the air was still muggy . And felt humid if we turned it off . So we purchased this item . This actually cools the room !! Not just makes you cold . But actually cools . I was hesistant about ordering since it had no reviews . But it had 2 shipping so I went for it . This product makes the air feel in here so light and fresh and breathable it’s crazy how much a difference it makes . And also when we got it we didn’t want to wait until the ice packs froze to use it . So we put actual ice cubes in there with cold water and it kept cool the entire night . Until I turned it off because it got too cold haha . The only downfall is it has no actual manual . So basically you just need to put the wheels on the bottom and then put water and ice packs or ice in the tray in the bottom . Turn the knob vertical to lock the container with water in place then turn it on . And choose how high or low you want it to blow . It’s practically like an air conditioner but also humidifier . It’s awesome !!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment