Thursday, June 27, 2019

Sunpentown Mini Thermo-Electric Dehumidifier with UV + TiO2,

Sunpentown Mini Thermo-Electric Dehumidifier with UV + TiO2, Multi

Sunpentown Mini Thermo-Electric Dehumidifier with UV + TiO2, Multi

I wanted to replace my broken Sunpentown dehumidifier with this one but was disappointed to learn that this new (replacement) model no longer has an outlet for a drain hose. I've purchased this product twice before and they typically last 2-3 years. I didn't mind the short(ish) product life but was pretty disappointed about the lack of a drain hose. Not sure what I'll find to replace it.

A dehumidifier that REALLY works. This is the second one I've purchased. I live in a very damp part of the Northwestern coast and the closets get a mildew odor if you don't have either DampRid or a dehumidifier going 24/7. Works great, when you see how much water is drawn from the air in just a week, you'll be sold.

Used it for years before the light stopped working.

These work great. Even though these have a larger reservoir than my Eva-Dry dehumidifier of the same size, I have to empty this Sunpentown more often. So it's getting more water than the Eva-Dry did.

A little noisy, but works well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 60-watt mini dehumidifier removes excess moisture from the air
  • Thermo-electric technology ensures whisper-quiet operation
  • 2-liter transparent water tank; auto shut-off prevents overflow
  • UV light and TiO2 mesh kill germs and bacteria; washable filter
  • Measures 5 by 8 by 13 inches

Description

This  Mini Dehumidifier uses Peltier (Thermo-Electric) Technology to provide whisper quiet operation. The compact size is ideal for nurseries, small bedroom, closets and wardrobes. Automatically switch off when water tank is full, with indicator light. UV Light and TiO2 mesh kills germs and bacteria, operates automatically when unit is turned on.



must be a mistake, we canceled the order but I am sure it could have done the job.

I was debating for a long time to buy and try this dehumidifier considering the different reviews this product received. The plan was to find a dehumidifier for my small bedroom to help with my allergies. I live in Southern California pretty close to the beach and the humidity outside has been between 75-95% lately. Which gave this product a great test: my thermostat told me I had 72% humidity in my room, so I started the dehumidifier. With less than 4 hrs the humidity went down to 62% and I had about 2 cups of water in the collection bin. As long as you are okay with humidity around 60%, I haven't been able to get it lower than 60%.

Also, somebody wrote it is hard to empty the water, which I really didn't see. You can remove the top of the collection bin and just pour it out.

The only draw back is, it is not too quiet. This is why I didn't give it a 5 Star. For me it works well due to sleeping during the daytime, so it actually cancelled out some of the outside noise.

Overall, I think this product is worthwhile the price and size.

This replaced a higher end Sunpentown dehumidifier that is no longer produced. My old one had a hose to attach to the tank so it kept working when reservoir was full.

This has been a life save for us. We started having a mold issue in some areas on our home and the master bedroom was the worst. We put it in there and there is a huge difference in the humidity.

Works great for our room that gets very humid in the rainy months. Gets a lot of water from the air every day.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment