Sunday, June 30, 2019

Purity Air Cut to Fit non woven white air filter 16" X 60" for air conditioning units - Single

Purity Air Cut to Fit non woven white air filter 16" X 60" for air conditioning units - Single Pack

Purity Air Cut to Fit non woven white air filter 16

This is a good product, and was pleased with the results. But this is not what I really needed. I wanted to try it, and if I ever have a need for this filter, I wouldn't hesitate to order it again.

Works excellent for filtration and I was satisfied

This is the best cut to fit filter I've found. Easy to use without leaving filter media everywhere when I cut it.

Excellent at reducing exterior dust when placed in front of window screens

Fits my mobile home furnace. Cut to fit and easy to install.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Cut to fit air filter. Cut filter as you want and keep the rest for another application.
  • High quality nonwoven filter, 16 X 60 inches
  • Velcro included
  • Multi applications including air conditioning unit, air purifier and ventilation

Description

Purity Air provides high quality cut-to-fit non woven filter for multi applications including A/C, ventilation unit, air purifier and vehicles. It is easy to cut and comes with Velcro to be able to attach to area you want to apply filtration.



work good for my air cleaner in wood shop

Ability to cut to fit

Good

Very good

I used these in my RV to replace the existing AC return filters for ducted returns. They where better then OE quality and just enough material for the 4 vents I had to cut them out for. I will definitely buy them again come next year when I replace the filters again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment