Thursday, June 13, 2019

Holmes HTF3110A-BTM 31inch Oscillating Tower

Holmes HTF3110A-BTM 31inch Oscillating Tower Fan

Holmes HTF3110A-BTM 31inch Oscillating Tower Fan

i received the Holmes Fan for about 30$, it took about 5 minutes to assumable the BASE, & I like it because its Not Digital meaning>> you can put a timer to it & the setting stay as you want it, I will order another one to use in the Plants Grow Tent (on a timer)

We bought this fan as a noise deterrent for when our daughter goes to bed and we still have the tv on in the living room. It's not overly noisy but just enough to drown out the noise. How other people say it doesn't put out a ton of air is true. But that was good for us because we use it all year round even when it's cold and it doesn't bother her. My biggest like is that I paid $26 and it has lasted over 3 years running nightly. That's pretty good. I'm on here to purchase another one, not because mine broke, but because it's got to be so dirty by now it creeps me out.

I love this fan, and for the price it perfectly suits our needs. We have it in the living area of our condo, where we cannot put in a ceiling fan. It sits in the corner next to the a/c vent, and circulates the air perfectly.

You have to play around with positioning it. The oscillating has a fixed range, and we rotated the base until the air flowed over the room, and not blow air on the wall. The reverse if you just want a narrower section of the room with the air flow, is to rotate it so some of the air does blow on the wall. Combine with the variable speeds to get the amount of air you want to flow. At speed setting 3 it will push air about 15 feet, so position the fan further or closer to get more or less coverage.

I mean you can't complain with a deal like this, i mean trying to find a fan under 20 bucks and a tower one at that, you really just can't! But even still of course you are obviously a little weary because you dont just want to throw your money away when you can use that 20 bucks and just get one priced a bit higher rather than wasting it on junk, BUT THANK GOODNESS THIS ONE WAS WORTH IT!! I just needed a fan in my bedroom semi close to bed because it gets stuffy without one and this does just what i need, circulates the air and nice soft breeze! Its not real powerful/forcefull fan and it seeems like most of the air comes out more from the left side of it instead of the whole front but i expected it because reading it in few reviews, but when oscillatting you really cant tell and when not oscillating i just turn it a bit at a angel, i mean its just not a big deal to me, its a nice tower fan worth the 19 bucks totally, that much is certain! Glad i found it and i would recommend yes.

I have a room with almost static air and I need a fan to keep the air moving. When the freebie I scored conked out I needed a replacement fast. This tower fan is simple enough delivers reliable air, even at low settings.

As I have a small room, the low-setting is perfect to keep the air circulated, esp. when I set the fan to oscillate (i.e. swing back and forth). I can also go for medium or high, but the noise would be much worse.

Reliability is good so far. I've left it on for a full day at a time, and there were no problems.

Please note there is no filter on this. This is not an air cleaner. I also have an air filter / cleaner (which can also act as a small desktop fan) but it's much smaller and doesn't move nearly enough air.

All in all, it's good value for its price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Slim tower design can fit into small areas
  • Quiet operation creates no distractions or interruptions
  • Three speed settings; Oscillation for wide area coverage; Top mounted control panel
  • 2 hour Automatic shut off timer
  • Integrated carry handle and light weight for easy portability

Description

Holmes Htf3122A-Btm Holmes 31" Tower Fan Black. Keep cool and uncluttered with this streamlined tower fan with 3 speed settings and oscillation for wide area coverage. Designed for quiet and efficient operation in home environment or workplace.



I bought this fan for my husbands office in the house. It is a good size in height and it easily fits into narrow spaces. He
Is office has a window but it still sometimes gets stuffy so this fan will be great. It looks nice in black and has several speeds. It also rotates or stands still in terms of air flow. It's a perfect fit for our needs at a great price. I'm considering buying a few more for some of the bedrooms.

Just recieved it but I'm in love. I bought this for my dorm and I couldn't be happier.
It puts out ALOT of air, takes up hardly any space, and blends in well with the decor.
When I recieved it, it came in the manufacture box which I thought was a little sketchy considering there was no bar code anywhere but all the stuff was in the box.
It came with 2 half base peices, 6 screws, and the fan.
So far, I'm proud of this purchase.

OMG 😲 ! What a great fan! So much better than the oscillating circular fan I was using ! On low speed it has the whole livng room almost frozen ! I can feel the breeze on low from over six feet away ! The base is slightly wobbly , but even handicapped with multiple sclerosis I'm completely capable of not bumping into the fan. The fan does not wobble at all by itself even while oscillating. Other reviews had me worried about the product but I am so pleasantly surprised ! And so inexpensive for a known name brand!

I bought this fan last summer and still use it to this day! It’s not an air conditioner or anything like that, but my boyfriend and I both swear we feel cooler with this fan than any box fan. Sometimes the base gets weird and starts making a funny noise. I’ve found if I turn the machine off for a bit and fiddle the base around it’ll usually stop. Now that I think about it though, it is kind of a noisy fan. For some reason it works very well in my tiny Seattle apartment at night. It has its’ quirks, but a $26 fan that actually keeps me cool in the summer is worth it!!

Fans have a nice look. They run smoothly and quietly but they don't put out a lot of air on the first two settings. You have to turn it up to three to get much air.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment