Thursday, June 13, 2019

FRIGIDAIRE FFRA0511U1 Air Conditioner, 5,000 BTU,

FRIGIDAIRE FFRA0511U1 Air Conditioner, 5,000 BTU, White

FRIGIDAIRE FFRA0511U1 Air Conditioner, 5,000 BTU, White

I bought this for my son's bedroom. He lives about 25 miles away but lacked an a/c in his bedroom. After the temp in his city hit 117 degrees F during a recent heat wave, I sent him this unit for his bedroom. He says it was easy to install and does a great job of cooling the room. He is sleeping better and so am I knowing he's no longer roasting in his sleep.

With this humid heat, great for my little room.

We’re using it in a large bedroom and it is not too loud at night. Unit does work effectively but we do use it with a floor and ceiling fan to circulate air better. It does not make the room as cool as I’d like, but you do get what you pay for and the price was right for our retirement income!

This air conditioner works great in a small room and very easy to install

Good size for my small apartment. I need a fan to help it circulate, but it doesn't take long to cool down. If you have a larger living space, this would make a nice A/C for the bedroom. Only drawback is that it doesn't have an automatic click/off temperature sensor. Very kind to my electric bill.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner
  • Filter Type: Anti-Bacterial Mesh

Description

Frigidaire 5,000 BTU Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner Energy Star Certified: No Filter Type: Anti-Bacterial MeshAir CFM (Low): 124 Air CFM (High): 147cooling power:5000



Great little air conditioner. Does a great job of cooling my bedroom, and makes very little noise. Love it!

We purchased this for my daughter's bedroom. It works great for her small space and the rest of the house is more comfortable as well with this small AC as a supplement to our main system. The item shipped almost immediately after it was ordered and was received several days ahead of the projected delivery date. It was well-packed and in perfect condition. Very happy with seller/shipper build.com!

Are use it in my garage does a great job

Perfect for the size of our room... 10' x 12'. Easy to install. Simple to use... no programing. We love it.

Works very well

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment