Friday, June 14, 2019

Battery Operated Clip on Fan Mini Desk Fan with 4 Speeds, 360 Degree Rotation for Baby Stroller, Table,

Battery Operated Clip on Fan Mini Desk Fan with 4 Speeds, 360 Degree Rotation for Baby Stroller, Table, Office, Camping, Dorm

Battery Operated Clip on Fan Mini Desk Fan with 4 Speeds, 360 Degree Rotation for Baby Stroller, Table, Office, Camping, Dorm

We had a 4th of July all day outdoor event to attend and it was MISERABLY hot. I had two of these fans plus extra sun shades for my double stroller. The kids were fine while we sweltered. I was pleasantly surprised at how strong these were, and for how long! - I am horrible at remembering to turn things like this off when kids get in and out of the stroller, so they just stay on the whole day. These lasted two days being run constantly for at least 10 hours - on Amazon brand batteries. They are 100% better than other stroller fans. My then-seven-month-old was also not able to get her fingers through the protective cage, so that was also important.

The -only- Con that I have is that they aren't on a longer adjustable neck - but that would compromise the durability of the product (I am not nice to these things, I'm impressed, to be honest). It wasn't too hard to find a way to get them just-so because they do have a decent tilt range.

I highly recommend - I even use them to clip onto lawn chairs and even inside or in the car. They're very handy, especially with young children.

Great little fan! When my hubby and I travel in our truck it's a constant battle! I'm hot he's cold. So I Sweat! Now I just clip it to the visor! Problem solved 😁 I love that I can use it with or without plugging it in 😁
7-8-2018 UPDATE! ever since I bought this great little fan everyone wants one! I bought one for my father who was in the hospital and he was too hot. Then one for my sister and another for my bff for her birthday !!! We love it 😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘 I take it everywhere I go. Especially to restaurants where it always tends to get hot 😜
It fits in my purse 😁

Exactly what I needed! I bought this fan to clip to my daughter's stroller when we're outside in the summer and it's really hot. The clip is big and sturdy and it holds really well. There are 4 speeds and the fan can be moved every which way to get the air blowing right where you want it to. I also now always pack it in her overnight bag when we go places for when she's sleeping in a room without a fan. I like to keep the air circulating when she's sleeping and since it plugs in/is rechargeable I can plug the fan in for the night and it'll run quietly and keep her cool if necessary or just keep the air moving while she sleeps (plus it runs quietly and what little noise there is, its consistent white noise)​. The clip is big enough it doubles as a stand as well so it doesn't have to be clipped onto something.

I wanted a small, cheap fan for my bedroom to tide me over before I put my air conditioner in next month and this worked PERFECTLY. I have it about 4 feet away from my bed and even on low, I get an unexpectedly nice breeze. I also find it to be relatively quiet and had no problem sleeping with it even on its highest setting (although light noise does not normally affect my sleep).

You can manually change the position of the fan. I really like how this fan is not overly load but has just enough of a hmm to block any cars from outside or even a television we have running in another room. The size of this fan is great, it is small enough to sit on a glider chair when not in use, and when I am using I can put it on their changing table or a window sill without it taking up hardly any room. My children now know when I turn the fan on in their room that it is time to get in their crib and they willingly lift their arms up to me to be picked up. Its a nice addition to our routine and I couldn't be happier!

Overall, I'm really happy with it -- especially considering the price I paid. I didn't expect a windstorm from a fifteen buck fan, but it certainly puts out a decent amount of air for its size.

Bought this fan to use as a personal fan while working on clients in a salon environment. I like that it doesn't have a cord attached because I move around a lot and would likely trip if there were a cord in the way. The item has 4 speeds which I like and the clamp to clip onto a desk opens really wide. Although my station is thin, I can see how it would be easy to use practically anywhere. Ive used it for a few days already for about three hours. Still haven't had to charge it back up yet. So that's a good sign. Works perfect.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【upgrade】 We have made improvements on it's appearance, it is more aerodynamic making it more quiet on high speed settings. The clip is tighter than it was in the past. It now has a stronger fan speed. The appearance of the back button has been improved, and is easier to use. There are now 4 fan speeds to meet all of your demands
  • 【Powerful Motor & Ultra-silent】 6pcs fan blades, 4 speed choices, the maximum wind speed is up to 80ft/s, about twice that of the old version. The powerful brushless motor not only provides quite a bit of airflow but also makes the fan operate surprisingly quietly. The minimum noise is close to 30dB, will not disturb your work or sleep.this fan comes equipped with an easy-to-open clamp with sponge grips that can be placed virtually anywhere without scratching the surface
  • 【Lithium Battery or USB Cable As Power Supply】The mini clip fan can run off of its high quality replaceable and rechargeable 18650 battery (included) for 2.5-8 hours ---depend on different speed, or can run permanently using a micro USB cord(included), which also charges the batteries
  • 【Portable & 360 Degree Rotation】7*5.5*3.8 inch (18*14*9.7cm), lightweight, handy, easy to carry and store, can be placed or clipped anywhere you want, with 360° vertical and horizontal rotation, you can enjoy the cool wind from any directions. Great for baby stroller, home and office, laptop, gym workout, outdoors, camping, trips, etc. You will love it and are no longer complaining about being hot
  • 【100% NO RISK PURCHASE】Anglink clip on fan is made of high-quality ABS material, has a more durable and sturdier structure, so that there is no need to worry about breaking down. 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY. If you have any problem or question, simply contact our customer service team and you will receive unmatched personal assistance

Description

Description:

The air-conditioner in your car cannot reach all the way in your car? Want to keep your baby cooler outside? This clip fan will be perfect for all summer outdoor activities. This is a true portable fan.

Meet Your Needs Easily

Fan speed control available. You can choose the fan speed from low to high suit your needs. The fan can be rotated to any angle that you want to get the direct air flow.

Take it Along with You

It is lightweight and portable with clip design, so you can clip it on to various things for cooler, like stroller, wheel chair, desk, table, bedroom stand etc.

Specification:

Battery Type: 18650 Lithium Battery

Battery Capacity:2600mAh

Working Time: 2.5-8 hours (depending on different fan speed)

Power Supply: 5V

Power Rating:3W(max speed), 1.5W(lowest speed), 2W(USB powered)

Max Motor Speed: 80r/s

Item Weight:0.64lb

Packing Weight:0.82lb

Item Dimension:7*5.5*3.8 in

Package Included:

1 x Battery Powered Fan

1 x USB Charging Cable

1 x rechargeable 18650 Li-ion Battery(2600mA)



Very pleased with this fan. I keep it on my nightstand and adjust it just so it blows on my face while I sleep. It has quite a few speeds but the higher the speed, the louder it gets, so I am happy with it being right in the middle. Nice ambient noise to go with a cooling breeze to fall asleep to. My only issue would be the USB cable that came with it is only about 2 feet long, so I need an extension cord to get it plugged in. Otherwise, great little fan that I am hoping last a long time:)

I adopted my daughter from Georgia in the summer. This kept air circulating in her stroller cover without being too much on her. Love the USB charge option in addition to a battery.

Works very well clipping to the car seat/ stroller. My 11 month old has been sweating and getting super hot anytime he's in the carseat so needed to buy a fan that would work well for him. I love how I can move it in many positions and have adjustable fan speeds. We went to an event this past weekend where it was already hot at 9am. It was an outdoor event for my 6 year old so the baby was just being strolled around. He was very content while we were there for an hour or two. Also went out to dinner at an Indian restaurant and felt like their was no ac on. Even the chef came out talking about his fan (which I thought was strange at the time). When eating my food I decided I was way too hot to be eating that and stopped. He was happy the whole time because he didn't feel hot. I wished I had his fan there that was for sure. Very happy with this purchase. I do wish the battery lasted longer, but I did read I think its less when you have the fan speeds higher.

I like that the charge on the fan lasts long, it clips on or can stand on its own and can be rotated into any position. I don’t like that the air is not very strong or maybe we can’t feel the impact of it because we live in Texas and we’re using it in the car. It was in the 100’s all week so maybe the air works but not when the inside of the car is 120 degrees

This little fan is amazing. It’s compact, fully functional, can rotate, has 4 speeds to choose from, can both clip onto things and stand on its own. It has a rechargeable battery and can also work plugged in via USB. Couldn’t have asked for more, especially at this price! Came fully charged as well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment